Nederlands Landwirtschaft Simulator Forum
itunes clean up application

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Landwirtschafts simulator
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
VivanMcdonald

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-06-2014 10:03:02    Onderwerp: itunes clean up application Reageren met citaat
With the option to restore get to do a clean install and then recover a backup of your device and thus to have all applications and settings you had before restoring, with the difference that we have won space due to the elimination of temporary files (this process is done automatically). To restore your iPhone you will have to connect it to iTunes and click the button "Restore". iTunes will search for the latest iOS version available (in this case iOS 7), download and restore the device to factory settings.

Once the process is finished ask us what we do, if you configure the itunes clean up device as a new or retrieve a previous backup. This is where you will have to select the last backup of your device. So, iTunes restore that backup and you have everything as you had it before restoring but with iOS 7 already installed.

As I said, my preferred choice despite being the most troublesome. To do this we restore the iPhone, a process similar to the above but with the difference that we will put the device in recovery mode. Read why in recovery mode? Here's how it's done in Apple Stores by Genius or technical, this is the way Apple recommends that when there is a problem as I do to them, the results are the best in my experience.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Landwirtschafts simulator Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: