Nederlands Landwirtschaft Simulator Forum
get ready for root nexus 5 4.4.2

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Off Topic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
mishamcmillen

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-09-2014 08:49:03    Onderwerp: get ready for root nexus 5 4.4.2 Reageren met citaat
Of course many people in the United States buy their phones with two-year contract attached, in which case you will probably spend about $ 200 in advance for the iPhone 5s. But if you do not want to sign a blood oath 24 months to Verizon, AT & T, or anyone else, the Nexus 5 will be much cheaper. In fact, I think it's almost a given that it is the best smartphone around now (though temporary-piece Moto X could make a strong argument as well).

The only fine print here is that the Nexus 5 is not consistent in stock on Google Play. For example, earlier today (at time of publication) in black 16 GB model has been shipping in one or two days. Now listed as out of stock. 32 GB models are either in stock, but they also add an additional $ 50 to the price. This may not deter you, but just know that you may need to keep a check on Google Play to get your hands on the exact model you are looking for.

So there you have it. Two great phones, different operating systems, features some key differences, and one very big difference in price. Everyone has different www.archiplanet.org/wiki/User:RootNexus5 tastes and preferences, but I personally do not think you can go wrong with either phone. I think the iPhone screen 5s' This looks pretty small these days, but other than that it's easily one of the best handsets around.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Off Topic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: