Nederlands Landwirtschaft Simulator Forum
learn to root galaxy s6 online

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Landwirtschafts simulator
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wyckedroot01

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-03-2016 06:49:27    Onderwerp: learn to root galaxy s6 online Reageren met citaat
Please read and be informed of this process. As always, I will try to help with everything I know, but I will not respond to comments already explained in the article or comments. Be sure to download all files from this link, or download them from XDA.
The kltexx CF-Auto-Root-klte-smg900f.zip-file should be extracted with WinRAR program. I recommend creating a folder named SGS6 on the desktop and extract it. Learn from this page.

Once we have the list of files, you must ensure that your computer detects the Samsung Galaxy S5. To do this, we must have two connected devices and we hope to recognize it. If not, make sure the USB cable you are using is the original. If it still does not recognize, try the Samsung Kies program. However, before you begin the process of ensuring that the program is closed.

Odin opened by double-clicking the .exe file and press once opened "Reset". PDA in the box to add the first CF-Auto-Root file, which ends on .tar.md5 format.

To turn the device into download mode, you must press the button volume + Home + On / Off. We get a screen like the image above, accept that we need to push the volume. Once done, we just need to connect it to your computer via USB. The Odin program will recognize.
If everything is as shown in the picture, it's time to press the "Start" button. After the process, the phone restarts. Do not disconnect until Odin said green PASS!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Landwirtschafts simulator Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: