Nederlands Landwirtschaft Simulator Forum
Root Galaxy S3 Installer

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Landwirtschafts simulator
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
krazyroot01

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-05-2016 10:46:05    Onderwerp: Root Galaxy S3 Installer Reageren met citaat
How to Root Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 / I8190L / I8190N / I8190T

Rooting will void the warranty, but brings benefits attract many users of Android. More and more people choose to remove their phones to enjoy more great free apps. Well, there are strict rules for different rooting phones. This manual is only to say how your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 / I8190L / eradicate I8190N / I8190T. If you use a different device model, follow this guide. Please look at krazyroot.

Before you begin, you should know that rooting will void the warranty, and still grow your device remembers your own risk. Let's do it together on the stairs.
Step 1. Download the resources they need during the rooting device.
a. Download Samsung USB drivers here
second. Download Odin3
do. Download recovery image recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.7-golden.tar.zip here
re. Download the latest version SuperSU
Step 2. Turn off the phone, and then will return to download it:
Press the Volume Down + Home + Power button together for about 5 seconds (all at once).
Then press the volume button to confirm downloading the category mode.
Then connect to connect the USB cable to your phone to your computer.
Then, install the drivers that you downloaded in step 1.
Step 3. Take the v3.04.zip Odin3 and walk v3.04.exe Odin3. Tapping of these two options: automatic reset and F.Reset time. Then remove the recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.7-golden.tar.zip. Keep checking the option PDA and go to restore a clock-touch-6.0.2.7-golden.tar.md5, which is extracted from the recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.7-golden.tar.zip and this select.
COM port (usually yellow highlight box): Step 4. Odin would show a layer 1 device of the identity. If you do not see marked the yellow frame, repeat from step 2. If you see it, click the Start button. Then the phone is switched on after flashing completed.
Step 5. Now, you're in the final step to eradicate the phone. Copy the SuperSU downloaded to the SD card on your phone. Then turn off the phone. Then hold Volume Up + Power + Home button at the same time. When the phone, let the power button but keep the selection keys Volume + Home.

When the phone is full, you can move, depending on the screen of the phone options. All you need to do is select Install ZIP from SD <Choose ZIP from SD card <0 / <CWM-SuperSU-v0.99.zip <Yes card. Now the phone is in the process of real rooting. When you're done, you get a message saying that you've done!

Then return to the main menu and select reboot system now to get your phone back. Then you get the SuperSU application to see displayed on the phone screen. Run to update the SU binary.
The Galaxy S3 has successfully taken root.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren     Landwirtschaft Simulator Mods // Landwirtschafts simulator Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: